- Why doing client work is bad for your business In standard
Analyzing your Financials Statements
When: Friday, May 13 from 8:00am – 10:15am
How to take your eye off the ball and make more money
There are ways for you to increase profits, manage cash and get a better handle on your financials if you just know where to look…
Join us for this comprehensive and interactive jargon-free workshop on how to leverage your financial data to make better decisions and make more money!
Attend this seminar and learn:
- To better understand your financial statements
- The top three metrics to monitor business health
- How to spot trends and trouble spots before they become big issues
- To identify opportunities to improve profitability and cash flow
- To unearth profit in your organization that you didn’t know existed
- What critical reports every business should run each month
- Interpreting the data in a way it makes sense to YOU
Presented by: Anna Masker, President, Profit Point Consulting
Anna Masker and her team at Profit Point work with small and mid-sized companies to increase profits, manage cash and get better control over their financials through scalable CFO, Controller and Accounting services. Drawing on her experience in Fortune 100 companies such as GE and Pfizer, Anna brings her clients the know-how to take complex financial concepts and translate them into meaningful metrics to drive growth. Anna is a Six Sigma Greenbelt, holds an MBA from NYU and a BS from Manhattan College and often speaks on financial topics such as setting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), budgeting, and cash flow management.