PROFIT POINT ROUNDTABLES: Best Practices in Pricing
When: Tuesday, Oct 23rd from 9:00am – 11:00am
Where: 90 East Halsey, Suite 327, Parsippany, NJ
When: Thursday, Oct 25th from 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Where: Virtual Roundtable, Zoom
Do you feel like you are leaving money on the table? Are you not charging enough or struggling with pricing your products or services? Then sign up for one of our free Pricing Roundtables.
In these roundtables we’ll discuss different pricing strategies, the pros and cons of each, discuss how to raise your prices and charge what you are worth. Here’s the format:
- A 2-hour Mastermind group session limited to 8 participants (per date) from different industries
- 30-45 minute discussion on different pricing methodologies and the benefits and downfalls of each (Led by Anna Masker)
- Open group discussion on pricing challenges you may be experiencing and ideas for solving them
For your convenience, there are two ways to attend: in person at our offices or via a virtual session. These sessions will be offered EXCLUSIVELY at the following times:
- Tuesday, October 23rd from 9:00AM-11:00AM at our office in Parsippany
- Tuesday, October 25th from 1:30PM-3:30PM via a virtual Zoom meeting
These spaces will go quickly, so don’t delay in responding. If you cannot make either of these sessions, please let us know if you are interested and we will keep you on the list in case a spot opens up.
Please RSVP with the appropriate link above and additional information will be sent to you.