DYNAMIC, TECH-SAVVY CFO/CONTROLLER
EXPECTED HIRE DATE: 1-2 Weeks
We have a unique opportunity for a part-time CFO/Controller looking for a fresh challenge in an entrepreneurial company supporting rapidly growing businesses. If you are looking for new challenges every day, flexibility, and the opportunity to be on the leading edge of your field and be a contributing member to the leadership team, we’d like to speak with you. Let us know if this is you:
- You’re not a typical bean counter… you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced ever-changing environment and yet who can achieve results on time and within budget (!) and has a solid proven track record of unwinding messy accounting situations quickly.
- We’re growing fast and that means you will need to handle multiple accounts and juggle many priorities at a time, also help to identify and assist in hiring new talent to meet the growing demand for our services.
- If you have experience working with many different companies, have had public accounting experience or have been a full-charge Controller or a CFO for small businesses with less than 100 employees, this may be a good fit for you.
- You must thrive in a team environment, working with a tech-savvy, talented team, who you will help coach, advise and support and manage. You will help to grow the team by hiring more like-minded team players and superstars.
- You also like change– often quick changes in strategy, approaches, and schedules and be able to turn on a dime yet make the right decisions without getting frazzled.
- You can see the forest for the trees in everything that you do yet be able to get into the weeds when needed to get to the right answer without getting bogged down in the details.
- You have no problem rolling up your sleeves and helping out where needed. You check your ego at the door and pitch in doing journal entries, reconciling accounts in QuickBooks and help the team when needed to get the job done.
- You have a passion for learning new things. Technology doesn’t scare you, in fact, you embrace it and the efficiencies it provides. You have led ERP implementations or GL system conversions and you enjoy the challenge of it.
- You are willing to take advice, follow direction and listen to inputs from all levels of the organization, even if that person is at a lower level than you.
- You are the consummate professional and know we have a zero- tolerance for drama, gossip or victim-hood mentalities. Everyone owns their work and their results. If you thrive on water-cooler talk or like to play politics, this is not the right organization for you.
- You want to work side-by-side with the managing partner to scope out new work, help manage the practice, and can think strategically and proactively to continue the growth of the practice.
- You are looking for some balance in your life, but have the flexibility to start at 10-15 hours a week going up to 30-35 hours a week or full-time within a year.
- You also pay attention to detail and have no problems in following directions.
- If you have made it this far without being scared off, we’d like to speak with you.
In order to be considered for this position please upload your resume and cover letter as well as answers to the following questions:
**Applications without this information WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**
- How many years of CFO experience do you have?
- How many years of Controller experience do you have?
- How many years of QuickBooks experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CPA or MBA?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Why are you interested in a position with our firm?
[wordpress_file_upload fitmode=”responsive” uploadpatterns=”*.pdf*,*.doc*,*.docx*” maxsize=”75″ forcefilename=”true” placements=”filename+selectbutton+uploadbutton/progressbar/message” successmessage=”File %filename% uploaded and sent successfully to Profit Point Consulting. Thank you for your interest.” waitmessage=”File %filename% is being uploaded and sent to Profit Point Consulting. Please Wait.” notify=”true” notifyrecipients=”Careers@profitpointconsulting.com,firstname.lastname@example.org” notifyheaders=”NEW RESUME for CFO/Controller Position from Website” notifysubject=”RE: NEW RESUME for CFO/Controller Position from Website” notifymessage=”Dear Anna,%n%%n%This is an automatic delivery message to notify you that a new resume has been uploaded via your website and is available for your download and review. You will find the documents attached to this email.%n%%n%Best Regards,%n%Your Website%n%(aka Lysa, because well, your website can’t actually speak … yet)” attachfile=”true”]