- “You’re Welcome” In standard
Analyzing your Financials Statements
When: Friday, May 13 from 8:00am – 10:15am
How to take your eye off the ball and make more money
There are ways for you to increase profits, manage cash and get a better handle on your financials if you just know where to look…
Join us for this comprehensive and interactive jargon-free workshop on how to leverage your financial data to make better decisions and make more money!
Attend this seminar and learn:
- To better understand your financial statements
- The top three metrics to monitor business health
- How to spot trends and trouble spots before they become big issues
- To identify opportunities to improve profitability and cash flow
- To unearth profit in your organization that you didn’t know existed
- What critical reports every business should run each month
- Interpreting the data in a way it makes sense to YOU
Presented by: Anna Masker, President, Profit Point Consulting
Anna Masker and her team at Profit Point work with small and mid-sized companies to increase profits, manage cash and get better control over their financials through scalable CFO, Controller and Accounting services. Drawing on her experience in Fortune 100 companies such as GE and Pfizer, Anna brings her clients the know-how to take complex financial concepts and translate them into meaningful metrics to drive growth. Anna is a Six Sigma Greenbelt, holds an MBA from NYU and a BS from Manhattan College and often speaks on financial topics such as setting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), budgeting, and cash flow management.
Do NOW: Things you need to do now for a faster, smoother, and more lucrative transition whether you are looking to buy, sell or grow
If you are considering growing your business, selling it, or making an acquisition, this is a must-attend webinar. We’ve brought together experts in the legal, financial and operational areas to give you insights into what you have to do now to make any business transition– including growth– more lucrative for you.
Join our speakers, Deirdre Wheatley-Liss from Porzio Bromberg, Anna Masker from Profit Point Consulting, and Kevin Sheridan of Sheridan Funding & Management and learn:
- How timelines can significantly impact the price you get or pay
- Insights into the legal infrastructure you should have in place whether you want to grow buy or sell
- How setting up the financial infrastructure can increase your multiple, give you better information and make you more money
- How to manage rapid growth: the things you need to do to build a sustainable business and protect yourself
Plus: Have an opportunity to bring your questions to the experts in our Q&A session at the end.
About our speakers:
Deirdre Wheatley-Liss, Esq. LL.M (Taxation) is a Principal with Porzio Bromberg, a law firm based in Morristown, NJ. Deirdre is a prominent speaker/lecturer to professional (attorney, CPA, CFP, etc.) and consumer audiences on topics relating to business ownership, business exit strategies, professional development, estate planning, asset protection planning, taxation.
Anna Masker is President of Profit Point Consulting, which provides CFO, Controller & Accounting services to small & mid-sized businesses. Anna works with rapidly growing small and mid-sized companies to set up, manage and scale their financial infrastructure. Anna often speaks on topics such as Cash Flow Management, establishing KPIs, Financial Analytics and Planning.
Kevin Sheridan of Sheridan Funding & Management. As an owner and seller of multiple businesses, Kevin Sheridan is a veteran finance, operating and information systems executive who has started a number of businesse, guiding them to profitable, successful exits and contributed to the growth of a diverse set of corporations in key executive leadership positions such as CEO, President, CFO and COO. Kevin has experience in mergers and acquisitions and has acted as an acquirer of businesses and participated in two roll-ups of similar companies.
CEO in the KNOW – Webinar Series
Avoiding Cash Flow Surprises
Are you wondering why you are being blind-sided by unexpected cash shortfalls? Find solutions to your cash flow problems in our next webinar.
- Why you may be encountering cash flow surprises
- How to find cash hidden in your business
- How to create a usable cash flow forecast
- Strategies you can use when cash is tight
Geared for the non-financial CEO, this series will help company leaders improve their company’s profitability, financial operations and cash flow management without needing to know the intricacies of day-to-day accounting.