- “You’re Welcome” In standard
10. You really love discovering you have a huge tax bill from Uncle Sam… in April….when there is not much you can do about it.
9. You prefer to be the ostrich and not see how poorly you did this year, because hey, ignorance is bliss– until you run out of cash.
8. You love, love, love unwinding a messy QuickBooks file and want to wait until you have some time to “really sink your teeth into it.”
7. You HAVE a bookkeeper. Aren’t they supposed to be keeping everything straight?
6. You HAD a bookkeeper but you have decided that you’d save some money and do the books yourself… when you get around to it.
5. You have an accountant and would prefer to pay their CPA-level rates at tax time to clean up your file and do your bookkeeping.
4. You don’t need to have good 2013 numbers because you “know” your business and can sell your way out of any situation in 2014.
3. 2014 Budget? Who needs a budget?
2. You have total command over your cash flow and know that you are making the most money you possibly can in your business
1. Bankers can wait for financials. They only have your home as collateral.
Feel this way? Maybe it is time to give us a call.
We will provide a free initial consultation and take a look at your QuickBooks or PeachTree file and give you our honest opinion without any obligation.